AIL Research Society (AILRS), is created with the objective to promote interdisciplinary research in the field of law. The purpose of the AILRS is to focus on following aspects:
- To promote authentic authorship.
- To encourage more participation of students in main-stream research.
- To promote better understanding of law and inculcate the knowledge in research.
- To improve legal writing skills.
- Identify and use primary and secondary legal authorities appropriately.
- To conduct guest lecturers and to guide students to do research in effective manner.
- Dr. Kulpreet Kaur
- Dr. Harpreet Kaur
- Ankit Malik- B.A.LL.B-5th year
- Bhavna Nair- B. A.LL.B-2nd year
- Kritika-B. A.LL.B-2nd year
- Ranjul-B. A.LL.B-1st year