"To nurture in the young minds, the tenets of justice, equity and conscience."
- To impart high quality, comprehensive and interdisciplinary legal education, research and practical analysis to enable the students towards application of the knowledge of law and justice as an instrument of social, political and economic change.
- To promote among the students, academic excellence, discipline, personal character, high sense of ethical and moral values, rule of law and the objectives enshrined in the Constitution of India.
- To produce law graduates possessing the core competencies essential to embark on the practice of law, Judicial or Civil services, or as officers in the Armed forces and Corporate sector.
- To promote co-curricular activities for holistic personality development of the students.
- To strive to be a centre of excellence in the field of legal education by adopting all such things as are necessary and contribute to the attainment of all or any of the above objectives as an institution of higher learning.