Moot Court Society at the Army Institute of Law has been playing a pivotal role in the training of students for clinical legal work as well as preparing them for practice as well as research for their legal profession. The Moot Court Society organises various moot court competition like the prestigious Checkmate National Moot Court Competition annually wherein students from all over India participate, Novices Moot Court competition for the first year students so as to acquaint them to the art of drafting memorials and pleadings when they join the college as well as an Intra College Moot. The society is also responsible for holding of eliminations for making teams for various National Moot Court Competitions. The society also undertakes sessions on various essentials of mooting like usage of online databases, pleading, court manners, research, drafting of memorials, etc.
Our Motto: Do Well All You Do.
MCS Faculty Coordinator
- Dr. Puja Jaiswal
Checkmate- National Moot Court Competition
- Dr. Bajirao Rajwade
Surana & Surana and AIL Moot Court Competition
- Dr. Kulpreet Kaur
Demo and Novices Moot Court Competition
- Dr. Shaifali Dixit
- Ms. Dilisha Dileep Nair
- Mr. Devyang Bahri
- Mr. Akash A.M.
- Ms. Shaganti Pavithra
- Ms. Tanvi Garg
- Ms. Kanishka Chopra
- Award For Best Memorial at the 8th KIIT National Moot Court Competition, Bhubaneswar held on July 16-18, 2021, Team- Ms. Samridhi Seth and Ms. Ayushi Tyagi (Both from B.A.LL.B 4th Year) won a cash prize of Rs 10,000
- Winners of the 2nd National Virtual Moot Court Competition held from Aug 7-9, 2021 at School of Law, JECRC University, Jaipur. Team- Mr. Devjit (5th year), Ms. Kritika (3rd Year) and Mr. Ranjul Malik (Ist year) awarded a cash prise of 15,000/-. Ms. Kritika won the Award for Runner Up Student Advocate of Rs. 3100/- as well.
- Award For Best Memorial at the 1st National Moot Court Competition, K.L.E. Society’s Law College, Bengaluru held on 13-15 August, 2021, Team-Mr. Amal A. S. (1902) and Ms. Ch Akshaya (1913) (Both from B.A.LL.B 4th Year) won a cash prize of Rs 5,000
- Winners of the 2nd National Trial Advocacy Competition (Virtual), 2021 held at KLA, Thiruvananthapuram from October 6th to 8th 2021, Team consisting of Devyang Bahri (4th Year), Ramapalli Aditya (3rd Year),and Sai Keerthi (2nd year), awarded a cash prize of 10,000/-.
- Mediation & Negotiation Competition, held at Christ University,Pune. Our Students Pranav Shakhyan 5th Year & Muskan Dang 3rd Year - Negotiators; Samyukta Shankar 2nd Year – Mediator, were declared Winners and won a Prize Money of Rs. 11,000 & Best Mediator Prize of Rs. 2500
- GD Goenka International Virtual Client Counseling Competition, 2020, Surabhi Dwivedi(3rd Year) & Abhishek Ranjan (2nd Year) were declared Winners and won a Prize Money of Rs. 15,000
- The 8th UPES National Client Counseling Competition was held at Dehradun and our students Saumya Dhyani & Samridhi Seth were declared winners and won Rs 10000
- RGNUL Patiala Moot Court Competition 16th - 18th Aug, 2019, Dilisha (1749) Mehula (1732) Aradhya (1877)- Winners- Prize Money - Rs. 20,000
- UPES Client Counselling Competition 25th - 27th Sept,2019, Rajesh (1636) Sharanya (1702), Winners- Prize Money - Rs. 20,000
- CNLU Client Counselling Competition 26th - 29th Sept, 2019, Rajat (1679) Aanchal (1678), Winners- Prize Money - Rs. 15,000
- 3rd JP Gupta Amity Gwalior Moot Court Competition 26th - 28th Oct, 2019, Shikha (1770) Dilisha (1749) Aniket (1779), Winners- Prize Money - Rs. 10,000
- MNLU Mumbai Mediation Competition, 17th - 20th Oct, 2019, Negotiating Team Aaryan (1620) Yuvraj (1616)- Winners