Moot Court Society at the Army Institute of Law has been playing a pivotal role in the training of students for clinical legal work as well as preparing them for practice as well as research for their legal profession. The Moot Court Society organises various moot court competition like the prestigious Checkmate National Moot Court Competition annually wherein students from all over India participate, Novices Moot Court competition for the first year students so as to acquaint them to the art of drafting memorials and pleadings when they join the college as well as an Intra College Moot. The society is also responsible for holding of eliminations for making teams for various National Moot Court Competitions. The society also undertakes sessions on various essentials of mooting like usage of online databases, pleading, court manners, research, drafting of memorials, etc.
Our Motto: Do Well All You Do.
- Dr. Bajirao Rajwade
- Dr. Kulpreet Kaur
- Dr. Puja Jaiswal
- Mrs. Jasleen Chahal
- Dr. Harpreet Kaur
- Ms. Anmolpreet Kaur
- Aafreen Choudhary
- Aishwarya Sethi
- Dilisha Nair
- Shiekhar Panwar
- Akash A.M.
- RGNUL Patiala Moot Court Competition 16th - 18th Aug, 2019, Dilisha (1749) Mehula (1732) Aradhya (1877)- Winners- Prize Money - Rs. 20,000
- UPES Client Counselling Competition 25th - 27th Sept,2019, Rajesh (1636) Sharanya (1702), Winners- Prize Money - Rs. 20,000
- CNLU Client Counselling Competition 26th - 29th Sept, 2019, Rajat (1679) Aanchal (1678), Winners- Prize Money - Rs. 15,000
- 3rd JP Gupta Amity Gwalior Moot Court Competition 26th - 28th Oct, 2019, Shikha (1770) Dilisha (1749) Aniket (1779), Winners- Prize Money - Rs. 10,000
- MNLU Mumbai Mediation Competition, 17th - 20th Oct, 2019, Negotiating Team Aaryan (1620) Yuvraj (1616)- Winners
- Mediation & Negotiation Competition, held at Christ University,Pune. Our Students Pranav Shakhyan 5th Year & Muskan Dang 3rd Year - Negotiators; Samyukta Shankar 2nd Year – Mediator, were declared Winners and won a Prize Money of Rs. 11,000 & Best Mediator Prize of Rs. 2500
- GD Goenka International Virtual Client Counseling Competition, 2020, Surabhi Dwivedi(3rd Year) & Abhishek Ranjan (2nd Year) were declared Winners and won a Prize Money of Rs. 15,000
- The 8th UPES National Client Counseling Competition was held at Dehradun and our students Saumya Dhyani & Samridhi Seth were declared winners and won Rs 10000