Moot Court Society at the Army Institute of Law has been playing a pivotal role in the training of students for clinical legal work as well as preparing them for practice as well as research for their legal profession. The Moot Court Society organises various moot court competition like the prestigious Checkmate National Moot Court Competition annually wherein students from all over India participate, Novices Moot Court competition for the first year students so as to acquaint them to the art of drafting memorials and pleadings when they join the college as well as an Intra College Moot. The society is also responsible for holding of eliminations for making teams for various National Moot Court Competitions. The society also undertakes sessions on various essentials of mooting like usage of online databases, pleading, court manners, research, drafting of memorials, etc.
Our Motto: Do Well All You Do.
- Dr. Kulpreet Kaur
- Ms. Jasleen Chahal
Student Members5 th Year
- Mr. Shiekhar Panwar (1861)
- Mr. Devyang Bahri (1872)
- Ms. Kanishka Chopra (2065)
- Mr. Pushpam (2020)
- Ms. Pragati Khandekar (2179)
Team for KLA 3rd National Trial Advocacy Competition (Virtual),2022
Team consisting of Ms Manya Sinha(1937), Mr Pushpam (2020) and Ms Bhavika Mehta (2064) for the Kerala Law Academy 3rd National Trial Advocacy (Virtual), Competition 2022 held from 13th October, 2022- 15th October, 2022 have been adjudged as the Winners and have bagged a handsome cash prize of Rs 10,000.
Team for theKLA 3rd National ADR (Virtual) Competition,2022
Team consisting of Ms. Pratiksha (2014), Ms Vanshika (2079) and Ms Kajal (2159) for the Kerala Law Academy’s 3rd National ADR (Virtual) Competition,2022 from 12th October, 2022-14th October, 2022 have been adjudged as the Runners Up. Ms Vanshika Arora has further bagged the title of being the Best Rapporteur and the team has also been awarded with having the Best Script as well.
Team for 5th Surana and Surana and RGNUL International Moot Court Competition
Team consisting of Ms Lakshita Mehta(2069),Ms Inayat Dhaliwal(2126) and Mr.Adarsh Tripathi(2112) for the 5th Surana and Surana and RGNUL International Moot Court Competition,2022 held at RGNUL, Patiala from 29th September-1st October won the title of being the Third Best Team. Ms Lakshita Mehta bagged the Best Student Advocate Award with a cash prize of Rs 8,000 and Ms Inayat Dhaliwal bagged the 4th Best Student Advocate Award.
Team for the 3rd National Mediation Competition
Team consisting of Ms. Sakshi Narwal(2001) and Mr. Chaitanya Kandpal (2040)for the 3rd National Mediation Competition,2022 held at IMS UNSION University, Dehradun, from 29th September-1st October bagged the title of being the Best Team with a cash prize of Rs 5,000.
- Our team comprising of Ramapalli Aditya(1960), Kumar Om(2136) and Akash Chaudhary(1911) won the Best Memorial Award in the 5th National Moot Court Competition at Rayat Bahara University, Mohali, held on 2nd and 3rd June, 2022
- Team for the International Criminal Trial Advocacy 2022 held at Symbiosis Law School, Pune from April 21st to 24th, 2022, Mr. Dhruv Khanduri (Roll no 2173) won the Best Student Advocate Award of Rs. 10,000/- and Ms. Samika Verma (Roll no 2123) won the Best Female Advocate Award of Rs. 10,000/-.
- Team of Ms Samridhi Seth (1825), Mr. Ranjul Malik (2012) and Ms. Moromi Mudgal (1824) won the 13th NLUJ Antitrust National Moot Court Competition, 2022, held at National Law University, Jodhpur, from March 11 – March 13, 2022, winning a Cash Award of Rs 45,000/-. Also, Mr. Ranjul Malik adjudged Best Advocate in the Final Round winning a Cash Award of Rs. 5000/-.
- Team consisting of Ms, Muskan Singh (2140), Ms. Swati Pandey (2166)& Ms. Leezer Kaur (2051) for the GIL- Justice Dipak Misra National Moot Court Competition, held at Geeta Institute of Law, Panipat on March 12th-13th 2022 have bagged the Best Memorial Award winning a Cash Prize of Rs. 2100/-. Also, Ms. Muskan Singh (2140) has bagged the Best Speaker Award winning a cash prize of Rs. 2100/-.
- Sakshi Narwal (2001) won the Best Mediator in the VIII 2TG RMLNLU International Mediation Competition, 2022 held at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow from 4th March to 6th March 2022.
- Team consisting of Divya Singh(1921) and Nidhi Shukla (1928)(both BALLB IIIrd years), have been adjudged as Runners Up and have also won the Best Memorial in the 2nd National Moot Court Competition, 2021, held at School of Law, CHRIST (Deemed to be University) Delhi NCR from 4th March to 6th March 2022.
- Team consisting of Aakriti Gupta (1766), Saksham Khunger (1778) and Harsh (2062) have won the Themis National Moot Court Competition, 2021 held on Dec 11th- 12th, 2021 at School of Law, Christ University, Pune. The team has won a cash prize of Rs. 20,000/- and an annual subscription of SCC. Also, Aakriti Gupta has also won the Best Speaker Award which has a cash prize of Rs. 5000/-.
- Team consisting of Mr, Siddharth Singla (2066) & Ms. Bharti Thakur (1908) have been adjudged Runners Up in the 4th Surana & Surana UILS National Environmental Law Moot Court Competition, 2021, held on Dec. 3-4, 2021, at UILS, Panjab University, Chandigarh, The team won a cash prize of Rs. 7000/-. Siddharth Singla has also bagged the 3rd best advocate award.
- Award For Best Speaker won by Ms.Aishwarya Patney at the 12th National Moot Court Competition, 2021 by School of Law, Christ, Bengaluru held on 18th -21st November, 2021, She won a won a cash prize of Rs 5,000 and a course of her choice from MemoPundits Team for the said competition composed of Ms. Lakshita Mehta, Ms.Aishwarya Patney and Ms. Tanvi Mishra all from BALLB IInd year.
- Award For Best Memorial at the 8th KIIT National Moot Court Competition, Bhubaneswar held on July 16-18, 2021, Team- Ms. Samridhi Seth and Ms. Ayushi Tyagi (Both from B.A.LL.B 4th Year) won a cash prize of Rs 10,000
- Winners of the 2nd National Virtual Moot Court Competition held from Aug 7-9, 2021 at School of Law, JECRC University, Jaipur. Team- Mr. Devjit (5th year), Ms. Kritika (3rd Year) and Mr. Ranjul Malik (Ist year) awarded a cash prise of 15,000/-. Ms. Kritika won the Award for Runner Up Student Advocate of Rs. 3100/- as well.
- Award For Best Memorial at the 1st National Moot Court Competition, K.L.E. Society's Law College, Bengaluru held on 13-15 August, 2021, Team-Mr. Amal A. S. (1902) and Ms. Ch Akshaya (1913) (Both from B.A.LL.B 4th Year) won a cash prize of Rs 5,000
- Winners of the 2nd National Trial Advocacy Competition (Virtual), 2021 held at KLA, Thiruvananthapuram from October 6th to 8th 2021, Team consisting of Devyang Bahri (4th Year), Ramapalli Aditya (3rd Year),and Sai Keerthi (2nd year), awarded a cash prize of 10,000/-.
- Team consisting of Ridhima Sethi (BALLB Vth year), Shikha (BALLB Vth year) and Komal (BALLB IInd year) have been adjudged Runner Up in the First Prof. Basant K.Sharma National Memorial Moot Court Competition held on 8-10 November 2021 at SOL, CT University, Ludhiana. The team has won a cash prize of Rs. 5,000/-.
- Team consisting of Ms. Simarpreet Kaur Mokha and Ms. Manya Sinha both from (BALLB IIIrd year) have been adjudged Runners Up in the 21st KLA Client Counselling Competition held on 11-13 November 2021 at Kerala Law Academy, Thiruvananthapuram. The team has won a cash prize of Rs. 30,000/-.
- Team consisting of Ms. Aakriti Gupta(BALLB 5th year) and Ms. Saanchi Singh(BALLB 4th Year) has won the NLIU Link Client Counseling Competition held on 12th-14th November, 2021 at NLIU Bhopal. The team has won a cash prize of Rs. 15,000/-and an internship.
- Mediation & Negotiation Competition, held at Christ University,Pune. Our Students Pranav Shakhyan 5th Year & Muskan Dang 3rd Year - Negotiators; Samyukta Shankar 2nd Year – Mediator, were declared Winners and won a Prize Money of Rs. 11,000 & Best Mediator Prize of Rs. 2500
- GD Goenka International Virtual Client Counseling Competition, 2020, Surabhi Dwivedi(3rd Year) & Abhishek Ranjan (2nd Year) were declared Winners and won a Prize Money of Rs. 15,000
- The 8th UPES National Client Counseling Competition was held at Dehradun and our students Saumya Dhyani & Samridhi Seth were declared winners and won Rs 10000
- RGNUL Patiala Moot Court Competition 16th - 18th Aug, 2019, Dilisha (1749) Mehula (1732) Aradhya (1877)- Winners- Prize Money - Rs. 20,000
- UPES Client Counselling Competition 25th - 27th Sept,2019, Rajesh (1636) Sharanya (1702), Winners- Prize Money - Rs. 20,000
- CNLU Client Counselling Competition 26th - 29th Sept, 2019, Rajat (1679) Aanchal (1678), Winners- Prize Money - Rs. 15,000
- 3rd JP Gupta Amity Gwalior Moot Court Competition 26th - 28th Oct, 2019, Shikha (1770) Dilisha (1749) Aniket (1779), Winners- Prize Money - Rs. 10,000
- MNLU Mumbai Mediation Competition, 17th - 20th Oct, 2019, Negotiating Team Aaryan (1620) Yuvraj (1616)- Winners